An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Clinician who will work as part of a multidisciplinary mental health team to provide and facilitate groups for people with complex needs, such as DBT, trauma groups such as CPT, and groups for depression.
- Group program development and implementation for people experiencing low prevalent mental health conditions.
- unique chance to challenge yourself by facilitating Psychological Group therapy services, including Lite DBT, Schema and Mindfulness strategies in a group setting
You will be responsible for facilitating the Lite DBT program for clients experiencing Borderline Personality Disorder, as well as depression, anxiety and a range of other comorbidities .Developing treatment goals and plans in conjunction with patients.
About the Role
The Clinician Mental Health will:
- Group program development and implementation
- Facilitating group therapy including but not limited to Lite DBT, Schema and Mindfulness strategies for clients experiencing Borderline Personality Disorder, as well as depression, anxiety and a range of other comorbidities.
- Developing treatment goals and plans in conjunction with patients
- Providing clinical therapeutic services (individual and group) to clients across a range of teams (adult, people at risk of suicide or self-harm) within the Central and Southern Metropolitan Adelaide
- Liaison and consultation with other professional employees
Morphett Vale, Marion, CBD
The ideal candidate is a Psychologist, Social Worker, or Occupational Therapist with mental health experience, group facilitation skills, excellent organisational skills, and a passion to promote mental health and wellbeing. To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with implementation of the current Marsha Linehan DBTSkills Training Manual
- Current registration with AHPRA, AASW, or Clinical Registration with PACFA
- Minimum of 2years clinical experience in a mental health setting
- Well-developed and established group skills
- Have a current or be prepared to undergo a DHS child-related clearance and a criminal record check. Applicants must be prepared to cover the cost of such checks
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please apply now
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the Position Description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
- Linda Sims,Mental Health Clinical Lea
- (08)8326 3591 or 427 798 686
No recruitment agencies candidates need apply
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.