We are looking for Mental Health Clinicians with a background in Psychology, Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing.
Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide high-quality individual generalist psychological therapies to people with mild, moderate, and severe mental health conditions. The role will include the use of evidence-based treatments provided within a collaborative and recovery-oriented approach.
About the Role
- Full Time, Maximum term contract until 30 June 2019 (position may be extended, subject to further funding)
- Full Time, Maximum term contract until 30 June 2020
- Working in the Links to Wellbeing general psychological therapies programs
- Hours negotiable, 6 Day Rotating Roster (roster may include weekend and public holiday shifts)
- Support the continuity of care for consumers across a stepped care model, and other internal/external programs and services
- Participate in engagement activities to promote the mental health and wellbeing of the community
Visit Neami National's job listing to apply or for more information